Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A few quick notes:
   Scholastic online ordering is available.  Our class code is DRDQ7
      Feel free to order books anytime online!

   A pink sheet of paper was sent home yesterday with usernames and passwords for the ND State Library website.  I am hoping that you post this beside your computer and take advantage of this tool along with your 5th grader.

    I will be in Boise, Id for training.  Mrs. Bettenhausen will be our sub.  She will join us again on Monday as my husband has his cardiac follow-up appointment.  I know my students will be a great help to make the days run smoothly.

    Students will need to have their state report packets with them on Friday.  We will use our computer time to work on and develop our state reports and begin printing pictures for our tri-fold boards.

     We do not have crackers for next week.  If you are willing to send some to school, we would appreciate that.
  
     I will send home mid-term reports next week. (Can you believe it?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment