Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Homecoming this week along with NWEA!  I did not put them in my lesson plan because we will do the testing in the high school lab if I can arrange it. I had scheduled to do testing on Tuesday but would rather not have them do it while I am gone.  I believe we will do it on Wednesday.  We will also go the parade so whatever we don't get to in my plans this week will be carried into next week.  We will try not to carry too much over.

I will be gone on Tuesday due to a dr. appointment.  The students will be given computer time at the end of the day to wrap up Social Studies reports.  Remember that our library is open on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evenings if your child does not have a computer that works at home or does not have internet access.  I try to allow time during the school day but our days are very short.

We will begin the art project next week that involves the salt carton (cylinder shape).  The kids are excited to see what it will be!

Please send me an email if you know your child will be gone from school.  I can send their work home the day before.  We use homework as a discussion starter for examples we don't understand.  My mail is karen.christensen@sendit.nodak.edu.   If it does not work for you, kltbek@bektel.com is another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment